Register as Author (Full Paper & Abstract)
Full Paper Registration:
Before April 10, 2022
|Student & Committee||530 USD||550 USD|
|Student & Committee
|320 USD||330 USD|
|Regular||550 USD||590 USD|
|Regular (Online/Video Presentation)||330 USD||350 USD|
|Additional Paper||380 USD||380 USD|
|Extra Page||70 USD per one||70 USD per one|
- One regular registration is within SIX Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged at 70 USD per page.
- At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
- If you register late(after the final deadline), your paper may not be published on time.
- Registration includes paper publication, 15 minutes presentation, conference proceedings, access to all sessions, coffee breaks, lunch, and dinner on conference day.
|Student & Committee||350 USD|
|Student & Committee
|Regular (Online/Video Presentation)||250 USD|
- Accepted abstracts will be invited for Oral Presentation. Abstracts will not be published but will be included in conference program.
- At least one author for each accepted abstract must pre-register.
- Registration includes 15 minutes presentation, access to all sessions, coffee breaks, lunch, and dinner on conference day.
- For student, please submit a copy of valid ID (student card) along with other registration materials.
- Accommodation is not included in the registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms by themselves, we suggest you make early reservation.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
If a registrant request cancellation and refund, the following refund policy applies.
● 60 days ahead of the conference: 60% of payment refund
● 40-60 days ahead of the conference: 40% of payment refund
● Within 40 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary.
If a registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason, the conference committee encourages you to send a substitute in your place, someone who is one of the co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
The conference cannot refund or pay any compensation when the registrant could not attend the conference for reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The conference cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure". Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
© 2022 7th International Conference on Material Engineering and Smart Materials (ICMESM 2022)